BOSTIK 371351 BLU-TACK MULTI PURPOSE ADHESIVE 75G PACK
Bostik Blu-Tack® is a permanently plastic reusable material that can used as a removable adhesive or to model with. It has excellent moulding qualities as it resists slump, will not shrink, dry out or harden and can be used over and over again.
- Tested in accordance to AS/NZS ISO 8124:2012 (Safety of Toys - Part 3: Migration of certain elements)
- Permanently plastic and pliable
- Excellent adhesive qualities
- Australian made
- Available in strips for ease of use
- Non-toxic suitable for the family
- Create 3D models
- Create fantastic murals on your window or wall
- Hold up posters
- Children's paintings
- Party decorations
- Hold telephones, mouse mats and calculators in place
- Hold ornaments to shelves, photos in albums, screws to screw drivers
- Holds model parts in position for painting or gluing and picture frames straight
- Safely store pins, keys, screws and other small objects
- Use in floral arrangements to keep flowers in place
- Clean fluff from fabric and dirt from computers, model railway tracks or remove dust from hard to get at places
- Use as a putty to block out breezes
Designed to stick to:
- Non-porous surfaces
- Coated wallpaper
- Painted surfaces
Bostik Product Catalogue: Click here for Bostik's complete consumer catalogue
Technical Data Sheet: Bostik_Blu_Tack_TDS_16022017.pdf
About Bostik - A global leader in adhesive technologies
Bostik is one of the largest adhesive and sealant companies. Worldwide, they employ some 5,000 people in 50 countries across five continents. Bostik customers come from diverse markets, most notably the industrial manufacturing, construction and consumer sectors.
Bostik business is about much more than sticking things together. For over a century, they have developed smart solutions that touch and improve people’s daily lives.
Bostik adhesives can be found almost everywhere. From cradle to grave, from home to office, from food to transport, their bonding systems are used in countless applications. Bostik products might be subtle but their impact is profound: contributing to a safer, more flexible, efficient and responsive world.
Today, Bostik commitment to innovation is as strong as ever. They innovate with their customers through a global R&D network comprising three international Smart Technology Centres and 11 Regional Centres. And they differentiate their business through this investment.