BROTHER #DR-251CL ORIGINAL DRUM UNIT - 15000 PAGES
This Fully Guaranteed genuine Brother DR-251CL Drum Unit to suit a range of Brother laser printers and multi-function devices. These original drum units have been developed with particular care and over considerable time by Brother's print laboratory engineers to once again meet the highest print demand standards they are well known and respected for in the industry.
- Ideal for a broad range of general and very specific (with advanced settings) volume printing at work, home office or at school.
- High levels of print resolution up to 1200 x 1200 DPI are achievable when using advanced printer settings and combining such with specially coated recommended media. Principal operators can also extend print cartridge life by changing these parameters back the other way to soften the concentration of toner. These toner save modes produce print quality that is very acceptable for a broad range of trivial internal print jobs like for memos and alike.
- These genuine Brother photoconductor units deliver superior quality print output, high performance, substantial print volume capacity and outstanding durability at the lowest cost per page possible. The R & D team have invested significantly in specific areas of cartridge design that mainly take into account the attrition of the printer machine in its entirety so they can be confident that final concept cartridge produced is sympathetic to maximising machine reliability without limiting the duty cycle of the printer.
- The frame cradle and external housing of the cartridge assembly been purposely designed to make changing out expired drum units a breeze for the key operator.
- Printed output is resistant to smudging and fading and therefore work remains durable for more extended periods and continuous handling.
- This drum unit will deliver up to 15000 documents at 5% page coverage*. Higher print volume is possible also by switching the printer to DRAFT mode.
- Comes with 100% factory guarantee from Brother as well as our Lifetime Shelf Guarantee and Printer Perfect Warranty to ensure customer peace of mind for the confidence of recurring reliability.
- Image development is by way of laser and electrostatic technology. A photosensitive drum is incorporated for the creation of the primary image formation. It does this using DC transformers to apply a build-up of static electricity charges on the drum's surface. The laser is then switched on and directed by the commands of the print controller to beam only where the blank areas are from the original creation. This then leaves drum with electrostatic charges only where the image is located, It then uses these charges to attract across oppositely charged toner particles from the toner cartridge to make the image visible. Paper is then transferred to the cylindrical drum assembly just above the transport section. Once the paper is registration aligned correctly, a reverse charge is applied from another transformer housed beneath the paper, and this action then forces all of the images from the drum to land on pages surface as it moves along. With the image now on the page, it moves to a fusing area where the image is permanently applied to the page with heat and pressure. It then exits the printer assembly onto a paper tray ready for operator handling.
- This drum unit comes housed inside a protective wrapper and packaged in its carton box for secure access storage and to maximise shelf life integrity.
- It is suitable for use in Brother HL-3150CDN, HL-3170CDW, MFC-9140CDN, MFC-9330CDW and MFC-9340CDW Laser Printers and Multifunction Centres.
Suitable for use in Brother DCP-9015CDW Colour Laser MFC Printer, HL-3150CDN, HL-3170CDW, MFC-9140CDN, MFC-9330CDW, MFC-9335CDW Colour Laser Printer, MFC-9340CDW printers and multi-function devices.
|Printer Series||HL Toner|
|Page Yield||Approx 15000 pages at 5% coverage|
|Related Cartridge Models:||BU-220CL Belt-Unit (Original), DR-251CL Drum Unit (Generic), DR-251CL Drum Unit (Original), TN-251/255 CL4PK 4 Colour High Yield Toner Cartridge Value Pack (Original), TN-251BK Black Toner Cartridge (Generic), TN-251BK Black High Yield Toner Cartridge (Original), TN-251C Cyan Toner Cartridge (Original), TN-251M Magenta Toner Cartridge (Original), TN-251Y Yellow Toner Cartridge (Original), TN-255C Cyan High Yield Toner Cartridge (Original), TN-255C Cyan High Yield Toner Cartridge (Generic), TN-255M Magenta High Yield Toner Cartridge (Original), TN-255M Magenta High Yield Toner Cartridge (Generic), TN-255Y Yellow High Yield Toner Cartridge (Generic), TN-255Y Yellow High Yield Toner Cartridge (Original), WT-220 Waste Toner Unit (Original),|
|Printer Models:||DCP-9015CDW Colour Laser MFC Printer, HL-3150CDN, HL-3170CDW, MFC-9140CDN, MFC-9330CDW, MFC-9335CDW Colour Laser Printer, MFC-9340CDW,|
Brother International Australia was established in 1977 as a wholly owned subsidiary of Brother Industries, which was founded in 1908 in Japan. With a head office located in Sydney and State offices nationally throughout Australia, Brother has grown from humble beginnings to a diversified multinational corporation.
Brother is now a leading brand that produces quality innovative products for the print and imaging, labelling and sewing markets. Key products include laser printers, Multi-Function Centres (MFCs), fax machines, labellers, label printers, and a wide range of home and industrial sewing machines. A trusted brand worldwide that believes in the "Customer First" approach in all aspects of our business, Brother has continuously met the varied needs of our customers through our comprehensive range of quality solutions.