DURACELL MN21B 12V ALKALINE BATTERY MN21 PKT2
- Duracell specialty alkaline MN21 batteries has enhanced power guaranteed
- Guarantee for 5 years in storage with Duralock Power Preserve technology
- Duracell specialty batteries are available in a variety of sizes: J, N, AAAA, MN21, MN11, MN30
- Duracell specialty alkaline MN21 batteries are designed for use in wireless remote controls, wireless doorbells and security systems (alarms, locators)
Long lasting specialty, coin and button batteries
Duracell offers a wide range of specialty, button and coin batteries to power a wide range of devices, from electronics to medical devices and small toys.
1220, 1616, 1620, 2016, 2025, 2032, 2430, 2450
LR43, LR44, LR54, 625A, 364, 377, 394, 301/386, 303/357, 361/362, 370/371, 384/392, 389/390, 395/399, 303/393
28L, 1/3N, MN21, N, AAAA, J, MN11, MN27, 123, CR2, CRV3, 223, 245.
Features & Benefits
- Long Lasting Power, Guaranteed
The trusted Duracell quality is also available for all your coin, button and specialty batteries.
- Easy to find right size
Quickly find the correct battery size for your device by checking the large battery size numbers on pack.
Did you know that most batteries lose power over time, even when not in use? Duracell's DuralockTM technology preserves batteries' power in storage before being used, guaranteed.*
*Up to 10-year guarantee for lithium coin and high power lithium batteries. Up to 5-year guarantee for specialty alkaline batteries. Up to 3-year guarantee for silver oxide button batteries.
- Lithium Coin Battery Safety
Keep batteries away from children. Warning sticker and engraved warning are included on batteries, as well as a double blister around the battery.
Hi, we are Duracell
Duracell is the world’s leading manufacturer of high performance alkaline batteries, specialty cells and rechargeables. Since its foundation in the early 1940s, the company has become an iconic personal power brand, trusted for compact and longer-lasting batteries. And at the heart of it all has been the Duracell Bunny.
The Duracell Bunny Biography
Since 1973 the Bunny has evolved to keep up with the times. His evolution, however, also runs parallel to the consistent improvements in the quality and power of Duracell batteries and products. Today, the Duracell Bunny is one of the most widely recognized brand icons across the globe.
Duracell is the world’s number one consumer battery company by market share and the leading manufacturer of high performance alkaline batteries, speciality cells and rechargeables. Since the launch of the brand in 1965, it has grown to become a global consumer icon, known for its commitment to quality, reliability and innovation.
- Powering devices that are most relevant to consumers
- Success through innovation
- Ensuring quality and reducing environmental impact
- Supporting our partners
POWERED BY DURACELL