DYMO LABELWRITER WIRELESS LABELLER PRINTER IN BLACK
Dymo has finally released its own wireless label maker, the Dymo LabelWriter Wireless label printer. Bring cable-free convenience to labelling with the DYMO® LabelWriter® Wireless label printer. Print labels directly from Macs, PCs, smartphones and tablets using the built-in Wi-Fi®, or add the DYMO® LabelWriter® Wireless to a network for easy sharing with others.
With DYMO, you can share cable-free labelling with everyone.
Print you labels using wifi and no cables.
- Available in your style choice to fit any decor - black or white
- Maximum label width is 62mm
- Print speed is 71 labels per minute
- USB interface (no ethernet)
- Does not auto-cut
- Print colour is black only.
- Built-in Wi-Fi® for cable-free label printing from Mac®, PCs, smartphones, and tablets
- Add a single LabelWriter® Wireless to a network and bring label printing to everyone
- Direct thermal print technology eliminates the need for costly desktop printer ink or toner
- Mobile connectivity and easy-to-use app interface
What use a Dymo Labelwriter Wireless label printer?
- Labelling looks more professional than handwriting
- Label without ink or toner, but by using direct thermal technology
- LabelWriter printers include free and easy to use software for your desktop or smart device
- LabelWriter labels offers a wide variety of sizes and applications
- Dymo is a trusted, robust and known brand with dedicated customer support.
DYMO is fast-becoming the worldwide leader in providing innovative solutions that help people accomplish their tasks more easily and look good doing it. We believe that for many of the things people do every day, "There's got to be a better way," and DYMO products offer that better way.
DYMO offers a complete range of products for the office, warehouse, worksite, home and even the classroom. From simple embossers, manual label makers and desktop products to industrial portables, computer-connected products, and cutting-edge software and online service, DYMO is here to simplify your tasks while helping you look more professional.
From our initial beginnings in 1958 as an embossing company based in California, DYMO has grown to be a company with global reach. We were acquired by Newell Rubbermaid, a Fortune 100 company, in 2005, and have since broadened our product lines to include contact management software and business card scanning solutions, mailing and shipping scales and online postage. In the coming years, we plan to continue this expansion into other areas where we see the possibility of making people's jobs easier through innovative technology solutions.