FLOORTEX 49380 VALUEMAT PVC CHAIRMAT FOR LOW PILE CARPET KEYHOLE 90 X 120CM
Chairmats protect your floor covering investment from the damage that chair casters, furniture or shoes can cause while still allowing the beauty of your floor to show through. Chairmats reduce leg strain/fatigue by giving minimal gliding resistance when used with caster chairs.
Affordable, long lasting floor protection for the home and office. Unique PVC formulation for a clearer, more durable mat.
- PVC chairmat for standard pile carpet up to 6mm thick
- PVC and Phthalate free formula for safety, clarity and durability
- Contains up to 25% recycled material
- Manufactured using up to 30% renewable energy
- Includes grippers for maximum stability
- Transparent but not crystal clear
- Tough but soft
- Glides but with some resistance due to material flexibility
- 100% free of harmful DIDP phthalate content for improved air quality over conventional PVC. Cadmium, BPA, tin and lead free
- 90 x 120cm
- Keyhole shape
- 1 year warranty
- Specification Sheet : Download
Floortex is a global brand and was established in 2001 with manufacturing taking place in the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. Floortex was introduced into the Australian and New Zealand markets in 2006.
Floortex offers a wide range of floor protection products, including:
- the highly durable and environmentally friendly Polycarbonate chairmats for carpet and hard floor surfaces
- 100% post consumer recycled RPET chairmats
- PVC chairmats for carpet and hard floor surfaces
- entrance mats for indoor and outdoor use.
We pride ourselves on excellent customer service and distribution which is a key element to our success. We operate out of several locations and also utilise a number of trusted distributors to insure the high levels of service our customers have come to expect.
Our Corporate Headquarters are based in Tewkesbury, UK. At this location our teams focus on our global strategy and mission of bringing innovated and high quality items to the market and focusing on how we can best service our customers in those markets around the world. Our customer service team at the head office are eager to assist any advocate of the Floortex brand, whether you are an end user of one of our products or looking to be a new customer, supplier or distributor.