MARBIG 6601001 PE LINEN LEVER ARCH A4 BLUE
Marbig presents a bright range of earth friendly PE lever arch files. The summer colours range is the easy way to spice up your office filing!
- 14 bright fashionable colours to spice up the office!
- 75mm capacity with locking lever arch mechanism to keep pages secure.
- Rado fitting allows easy closure so you can fit more on your shelf.
- Spine label for easy identification.
- Holds up to 375 sheets of paper.
- Cover is made from durable, moisture resistant Polyethylene (PE) which is non-toxic and earth friendly with a Linen finish.
About Marbig Lever Arch Files:
Feel more in control of your environment when organising paper work, and more certain of where you put that archived document when you’re storing things for the long haul with Marbig.
See Our Similar Product Range:
- About: Marbig 6601011 PE Linen Lever Arch A4 Grey
- About: Marbig 6601016 PE Linen Lever Arch A4 Deep Red
- About: Marbig 6601031 PE Linen Lever Arch A4 Marine
- About: Marbig 6601032 PE Linen Lever Arch A4 Lime
- About: Marbig 6601099 PE Linen Lever Arch A4 Assorted
Marbig products have been established in the Australian market for over 30 years and offer everything needed to work efficiently at home, work, school and on-the-go. The Marbig brand offers a wide range of quality products and excellent value for money.
The Marbig brand is ACCO Brands Australia's leading brand, along with other trusted office product brands offered by ACCO; Rexel Business Machines, Rexel Stapling & Punching, Kensington IT Products, Crystalfile Filing Solutions, MACO Labels, Sasco Planners, Derwent Pencils, NOBO Presentation products and BOONE Boards & Easels.
Headquartered in Sydney, ACCO Brands Australia currently supplies both the retail and commercial sectors with over 4000 product lines through more than 1500 customers nationwide, every day.
Our involvement in the Australian market stretches back to the mid 1960’s when the original ACCO Brands Australia was established in Melbourne manufacturing suspension filing products. In Sydney Martin Biggs and Sons was established in 1974 as a general trading company in the stationery business. The creation of the Marbig range of products started soon after.
The two businesses were acquired by ACCO World in the late 1980’s and operated as separate entities until 1997 when a decision was made to consolidate the businesses. This integration was completed in late 1998 when ACCO Brands Australia opened a new purpose built manufacturing, warehousing and distribution facility in Arndell Park in Sydney’s south west.
The ACCO "family" of leading brands offer an unbeatable selection of products, available through the best suppliers across Australia and around the world. ACCO has leading market positions in Australia, North America and Europe, with worldwide coverage as a leading international business. ACCO is both a manufacturer and distributor of office products, with the prime aim to provide excellent service for our thousands of dealer customers, and millions of user customers.