MARBIG 975753 SIDEWINDER CORRECTION TAPE 5MM X 8M - BOX OF 12 WHITE
- Ergonomically designed, fits snugly in the hand for easy application.
- Massage grip design for easy, comfortable use.
- Tape applies flat, dry and smooth for instant correction.
- Features a unique tension screw to rewind tape if required.
- Features an applicator tip for greater control.
- Tape dimensions: 5mm x 8m.
About Marbig Writing, Pencil Cases & Correction:
From quality pencils and pens to cases and correction tape, Marbig has got your writing needs covered.
See Our Similar Product Range:
- About: Marbig 975737 Sidewinder Correction Tape White
- About: Marbig 975750 Sidewinder Correction Tape Pk 2 White
- About: Marbig 975191 Correction Tape (Flow Wrap) Assorted
- About: Marbig 975198 Correction Tape 4mm x 8m Assorted
- About: Marbig 975194 Mini Correction Tape 4.2mm x 5m White
Marbig products have been established in the Australian market for over 30 years and offer everything needed to work efficiently at home, work, school and on-the-go. The Marbig brand offers a wide range of quality products and excellent value for money.
The Marbig brand is ACCO Brands Australia's leading brand, along with other trusted office product brands offered by ACCO; Rexel Business Machines, Rexel Stapling & Punching, Kensington IT Products, Crystalfile Filing Solutions, MACO Labels, Sasco Planners, Derwent Pencils, NOBO Presentation products and BOONE Boards & Easels.
Headquartered in Sydney, ACCO Brands Australia currently supplies both the retail and commercial sectors with over 4000 product lines through more than 1500 customers nationwide, every day.
Our involvement in the Australian market stretches back to the mid 1960’s when the original ACCO Brands Australia was established in Melbourne manufacturing suspension filing products. In Sydney Martin Biggs and Sons was established in 1974 as a general trading company in the stationery business. The creation of the Marbig range of products started soon after.
The two businesses were acquired by ACCO World in the late 1980’s and operated as separate entities until 1997 when a decision was made to consolidate the businesses. This integration was completed in late 1998 when ACCO Brands Australia opened a new purpose built manufacturing, warehousing and distribution facility in Arndell Park in Sydney’s south west.
The ACCO "family" of leading brands offer an unbeatable selection of products, available through the best suppliers across Australia and around the world. ACCO has leading market positions in Australia, North America and Europe, with worldwide coverage as a leading international business. ACCO is both a manufacturer and distributor of office products, with the prime aim to provide excellent service for our thousands of dealer customers, and millions of user customers.