Our products touch the lives of millions, every day. Mondi is an international packaging and paper Group, employing around 25,000 people across more than 30 countries. Our key operations are in central Europe, Russia, North America and South Africa. We offer over 100 packaging and paper products, customised into more than 100,000 different solutions for customers and end consumers. In 2014 Mondi had revenues of €6.4 billion and a return on capital employed of 17.2%. The Mondi Group is fully integrated across the packaging and paper value chain – from managing forests and producing pulp, paper and compound plastics to developing effective and innovative industrial and consumer packaging solutions. Our innovative technologies and products can be found in a variety of applications including hygiene components, stand-up pouches, super-strong cement bags, clever retail boxes and office paper. Our key customers are in industries such as automotive; building and construction; chemicals; food and beverage; home and personal care; medical and pharmaceutical; packaging and paper converting; pet care; and office and professional printing. Mondi has a dual-listed company structure, with a primary listing on the JSE Limited for Mondi Limited under the ticker code MND and a premium listing on the London Stock Exchange for Mondi plc under the ticker code MNDI. For us, sustainable development makes good business sense. We don’t just talk about sustainability; we make it part of the way we work every day. We have been included in the FTSE4Good Index Series since 2008 and the JSE's Socially Responsible Investment (SRI) Index since 2007.
IN TOUCH EVERY...Our products touch the lives of millions, every day. Mondi is...
MONDI COLOR COPY COATED SILK PAPER 135GSM A3 (420X297MM) REAM OF 250 SHEETS (COLOUR COPY)
- The double-sided coated colour laser printer paper with the unique silk finish, FSC™ certified.
- Color Copy coated silk has a coating specially adapted to digital colour laser printing which gives the paper an elegant satin quality. These features are not only pleasing to the eye but also pleasant to the touch.
- Satin-å¥Ìâånish paper can enhance the overall impression of annual reports, brochures and å¥ÌâÌ¢yers.
- Paper that not only has a high-quality feel but also looks excellent, is sure to attract the attention of readers and encourage them to read the document.
- Color Copy coated silk - the silk paper, has received the certification from the internationally recognised Forest Stewardship Council™ (FSC™). The FSC™ Logo identifies products which contain wood from well mamaged forests. Over 90 million hectares have been certified in more than 82 countries. Only FSC™ certified products fulfill the strict FSC™ environmental standards.
- Unit: RM250
- Supplier Code: 134485