VERBATIM 95043 4X DVD+RW BRANDED SILVER - 5 PACK JEWEL CASE
- Rewritable- designed to record and rewrite data up to 1,000 times without loss of quality
- Matte silver branded surface
- 4.7GB/120 minute storage capacity
- 4X recording speed
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Verbatim DVD+RW offers 4.7GB or 120 Minutes of rewritable storage capacity, superior recording quality, and compatibility with 1X to 4X DVD+RW writers. Verbatim 4X DVD+RW is ideal for archiving or backing up 4.7GB of data or 120 minutes of DVD-quality video. Preferred by DVD drive manufacturers, Verbatim DVD+RW utilises Super Eutectic Recording Layer (SERL) recording dye, which minimises noise during write/rewrite cycles and provides superior archival stability. Verbatim 4X DVD+RW media is compatible with most DVD-ROM drives as well as writers from Sony, Dell, HP, Compaq and other major DVD+R/+RW drive manufacturers.
Features and benefits:
- 1X-4X DVD+RW recording speed
- Compatible with 4X speed DVD+RW writers from Sony, HP, Dell and others.
- Super Eutectic Recording Layer optimises read/write performance and durability
- Superior Archival Life
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Since our beginning in 1969, Verbatim® has been at the forefront of the evolution in data storage technology from Floppy Disks and Magneto-Optical storage to the latest CD and DVD formats, USB Drives and Memory Cards. Today, more than 48 years later, Verbatim remains one of the most recognisable names in the data storage industry.
Verbatim is a subsidiary of Mitsubishi Chemical Media owned by Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Company, one of the world’s largest chemical companies, which invests heavily in R&D across many diverse sectors. The company’s operating principles are founded on helping people to live in a healthy, comfortable and sustainable way. We benefit from outstanding research and development enabling countless innovations shaping today's storage media market. We are also ideally positioned to take advantage of changes in the market while continuing to challenge the frontiers of data storage.
An industry pioneer, Verbatim is recognised for the role it plays in early product development and commercial product introduction of new technologies. Our leadership is especially apparent in the evolution of optical media recording including MO and the CD/DVD family of products.
Verbatim was the first media company to receive ISO certification, the de facto standard for quality management systems worldwide. This commitment to quality translates into consistent product performance and reliability. We deliver products and services that exceed customer expectations by leveraging our technology leadership, as well as our world class manufacturing, marketing and distribution capabilities.
Verbatim provides on-site technical support, diagnostics, fault resolution and customer service to ensure seamless user experience and engagement.
Our business is organised in geographic regions composed of one or more affiliates. Key regions are Asia/Pacific (APAC), Europe, the Middle East & Africa (EMEA) and The Americas. Within EMEA are the United Kingdom (UK). Within The Americas are Latin America (LatAM) and North America (NA).
A global footprint that spans over 120 countries in six continents, we’ve been awarded numerous awards and we remain a global market leader in Optical storage media.
Buy Verbatim and you get innovation, security and reliability – and that means peace of mind.
The only vertically integrated optical disc specialist
1. Manufacturer of Optical Polycarbonate High quality Polycarbonate is an essential raw material for our Precision Moulding Process in producing a flat and durable substrate.
2. Designer and Developer of Precision Injection Moulding Systems, including Optical Stampers (Substrate Moulding) For optimal recording at high speeds, it is essential that the media shape remains flat. We have established “Ultra Precise Moulding Technology” which makes it possible to record at maximum drive speeds for both CD-R and DVD.
3. Designer and Major Patent Owner of Advanced Recording Dyes for DVD/RW and CD-R/RW Many media manufacturers have been reducing the thickness of the recording layer in their media so it can be recorded at higher speeds with lower power. By making the recording layer thinner, durability is decreased. Verbatim was successful in improving sensitivity without sacrificing durability.
4. Developer of printable surface inks for DVD and CD-R Verbatim’s printable surfaces are designed to be fast drying, with superior colour durability, long-term ink absorption and a variety of surface options, including wide print and Digital Vinyl inner hub printing.
5. Developer of Manufacturing Lines, and Process and Quality Control systems Verbatim can technically fi ne tune the entire production process in order to optimise the overall quality of our optical discs.
Long term technology leader
1. Development of new technologies, including Blu Ray, AOD (Advanced Optical Discs) and HD DVD As technological leader, Verbatim is consistently fi rst to market with new technologies.
2. Alliances with world’s leading drive and component manufacturers and member of all media groups Direct technical communication with all of the major writer manufacturers allows us to work together to implement the proper writing strategy and attain complete compatibility between optical drives and our media. Our media is the number one choice of leading drive manufacturers when testing and tuning their drives.